Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jumanji

I found an original art page from this Chris Van Allburg book for sale online. The asking price: $160,000. Wow. If you can't afford the original, my kids will sell you their art, below.

RJORJBOOKRachel excelled on her art for this report. I love her monkeys. She rarely refers to the book when creating her pictures.
Main character: Judy and Peter
Setting: Their house
Here's what happened: Judy and Peter found a game. They played it, and it was real!
My favorite part: When the monkeys came!

AOABOOK




Audrey refused to watch the movie when it came on TV several months ago. Too scary, she said.
Main character: The kids, Peter and Judy.
Setting: The house
What happened: The animals were in the house because the kids were playing a game.
My favorite part: When the lion got his head stuck under the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment